LG2 Environmental Solutions, Inc.
LG2 Environmental Solutions, Inc. (LG2ES) is a full-service environmental services company and SDB, economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business. LG2ES is also a GSA Schedule Holder (GS10F-0375N). Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida with a field office in Savannah, GA, LG2ES provides a wide range of quality, responsive environmental services across the United States. LG2ES has performed on contracts with the US Army Corps of Engineers (Jacksonville, Savannah, and Mobile Districts), Jacksonville Port Authority, USDA NRCS, Customs and Border Protection, and other federal and private clients. LG2ES has been in business since 1999 and currently has 35 employees. LG2ES’ professional staff represents a wide range of experience and capabilities in all of the following environmental disciplines:
- Archaeological and Cultural Resource Assessments (terrestrial and underwater)
- Natural Resource Assessment and Management (Wetlands, T&E Species, Biological Assessments, aquatic and terrestrial biology, gopher tortoise relocation, submerged aquatic vegetation, coral, and hardbottom surveys, invasive species management, and conservation support services)
- Site Contamination Assessment and Remediation (Phase I, II, and III Assessments and EBS)Site Contamination Assessment and Remediation (Phase I, II, and III Assessments and EBS
- Environmental Compliance and Safety Services for Military Bases and Private Manufacturing Facilities (SPCC, EPCRA, RCRA, CERCLA, TRI)
- GIS Database Management and Remote Sensing
- NEPA Documentation (EA, EIS, Catex, FONSI)
- Federal, State, and Local government permitting projects (FDEP and USACE)
- Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act consulting and permitting
- Environmental Restoration and Construction Management in regard to Environmental Compliance
- Mitigation Banking and Conservation Banking
- INRMP and ICRMP Preparation, Updates, and Implementation
Under multiple contracts with the US Army Corps of Engineers, LG2ES has performed several complex task orders. LG2ES is working on one task order for over $3.5 million on an IDIQ Contract with USACE Jacksonville District for Vegetation Management and Restoration. This task order requires management of in-house staff as well as several subcontracted field crews to cover nearly 70,000 acres of land under management for the USDA Nature Resource Conservation Service Wetland Reserve Program. LG2ES has also been awarded two task orders under a Sustainment, Restoration and Modernization Support (SRM) contract with USACE Savannah. One is for Conservation Support Services at Warner Robins AFB that includes invasive species management, cultural resources, longleaf pine restoration, and T&E Species assessment and management. The second is at Moody AFB involving Bald Eagle Management, and Aquatic Exotic and Invasive Species Management at three lakes. Under these contracts, LG2ES has developed a keen capability of managing and performing very complex and multidisciplinary projects with in-house staff and an array of subcontractors.
LG2ES is also experienced with support and management of meetings, public hearings, and training events. LG2ES is under contract by the Florida Municipal Power Association to provide annual HAZWOPER, SPCC, and FRP for group and individual power plants. LG2ES was also contracted by EPA Region VII to provide TRI training to industry.
Additionally, LG2ES provides NEPA services which can include public hearings. In all of these examples, LG2ES has secured speakers, training personnel, and meeting venues and negotiated travel arrangements for events as/when needed (including airline tickets, hotels, and other transportation related issues).